Thank you so much for visiting this blog! Every views, likes and comments are very much appreciated. :) Please feel free to leave your page link along with your comment as well so we all can check it out! : )

Sunday 11 May 2014

REVIEW & TRY ON: DRESSLINK.COM

Hello there!

Today I have a site I'm currently obsessed with to introduce to you. It's called DressLink -- basically this hugeeeee Asia-based fashion online store. The products are all really, really cheap and some are Korean inspired as well!

DETAILS:
- It took about 2 weeks and a half for the product to arrive at my house. (China to Thailand)
- It ships worldwide, but is not a worldwide free shipping site. The shipping fee depends on your package's weight. There are free shipping products, but it's mostly jewelries.
- The prices are definitely affordable and the quality is good-satisfying.

PACKAGING:



PRODUCTS: (Names written are as displayed on the website)


I got 4 things from this website. 2 accessories, 1 fashion piece and 1 under garment piece.


1. Women Punk Gold Plated Multicolor Wristwatch Synthetic Leather Chain Watches (USD4.42)



 So pretty! I love the combination of gold and white and I've been wearing this watch everyday I go out now. It's light-weight and because the colours are so neutral, it basically go with everything I wear. The chain feels like nothing and so is the watch! However, be careful not to scratch the gold chain because the gold pigment may comes off.
In my book, I rate this a 10/10
2. New Nice Vintage Rhinestone Deer Head Model Bronze Bracelet (USD2.55)




 

Although this product is really nice to wear and look at, it has this acrid, horrifying smell that puts me off from wearing this often. The smell is this sharp, pungent rusted metal smell which is a definite put-off for me, and the scent lingers on my fingers, wrist as well. :( Also, it's quite hard to get the different chains to go and stay at a direction you want it to. However, this is a beautiful, statement jewelry piece; something I don't really have. (LOL)
In my book, I rate this a 7.5/10

3. New 2 Round Sexy Skin Adhesive Reusable Silicone Breast Nipple Cover Bra Pad (USD2.84)


Picture taken from the site

Although this really does helps covering up your 'pepperoni' area, it doesn't have any support like a normal bra has. Also, the colour is more of a pink than a nude, so it can still be seen if you're wearing a white, sheer top.

In my book, I rate this a 8.5/10


4. Ladies Lace Tiered Short Skirt Under Safety Pants Shorts (USD5.06)


Picture taken from the site

This product is a one size fits all, but it definitely did not fit me unfortunately. :( (Hence, why the picture is not me trying it on) Although it fits my waist and is really pretty, it's quite tight around my thigh area and I don't really the look of it. However, it definitely is a happy accident because it gives me a motivation to workout more in order to fit into it LOL.

In my book, I rate this a 9.5/10 (Because of the 'one size fits all')

That's all for today!
I hope it was somewhat helpful. :) Let me know if you've ever buy anything from this site! Or if you've never, will you try this website out?

Thank you for reading! Chaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment