Today I have this old favourite to talk about, it's the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Colour: Walking on Eggshells (380B)
Colour Range: 8 shades
Capacity: 0.12 oz
Price: THB199 (~ USD6 ;_; )
(I have an oily eyelid)
Browbone: A light champaign-y colour
Crease: A light bronze colour
Eyelid: A light, baby milk pinky, champaign-y colour
(The three colours were applied according to the name:
'BROWBONE' on the brow bone and the inner corner
'EYELID' all over the eyelid and emphasizing on the inner lid area
'CREASE' on the outer corner and a little more in the crease)
- The price (If you buy in the states, that is -_-) USD2.99?! SO CHEAP! I'm definitely buying loads more of these once I go visit the states! ( > _ <)
- The pigmentation. One little tap into the product and that's enough for you to swatch all over your lid! For the price you're paying, I think that's plenty good. :) But don't forget to tap the brush slightly before applying to avoid fall-outs.
- The colour range. I love how this product ranges from bright to dark to neutral to light colours. There are so many colours to try and test on without a biiiiiig commitment. Buying all 8 palettes would cost only around USD24 (If you buy these palettes in the states) and you would get 24 different colours (AKA 1 colour for USD1 *_*) since one palette comes with 3 colours; a highlight colour, a lid colour and a crease colour.
- The lasting time. After 10 hours, I can still see the colours on my lids and that shocked me so much! It's not as vivid as during the first 5-6 hours, of course, but it's still enough to be seen after the whole day out.
- Although this line of product are full of different, beautiful colours, these colours are all shimmery and some colour even had little fine glitters in them. None of the colours in this product line are matte or satin finish. (Which is a bother since I lovee, lovee, loveee matte/satin/natural finish eye shadows) However, if the colours are really blended out, you can't really tell that some of these are shimmery/glittery. :)
- The packaging. The material is (I believe) plastic and it's really thin so the overall packaging feels very flimsy and not the best when it comes to protecting the product. I feel like the shadows will all become smashed up if I accidentally drop the palette. (=_=) Also, may I mention that it's quite hard to open the lid? (; _ ;)
- The 'browbone' shade can double up as a beautiful highlight for the cheekbones, down the nose bridge and the cupid bone! (C-C-Cupid bone? Whatever that part above your lips are called....)
- My favourite colour out of the three has to be the eyelid shade (Light, baby milk pinky, champaign-y colour.). It looks absolutely gorgeous being the overall lid shade, inner lid, inner corner, lash line or under the eyes (ie. the Korean style make up where you emphasize the 'aegyo sal' [skin under your eyes]) and even the brow bone! My least favourite would be the crease shade because in my opinion, it's the least pigmented shade while being the most patchy, uneven one.
- As for the brushes, I'd rather pass on them. The sponge tip applicator is fine because just like any other sponge tip applicator, it's 'whatever'. I personally prefer the handle to be a tat bit longer but I understand that that's can't happen due to the length of the packaging. As for the blending brush, I find the bristle to be quite coarse and not as soft as I would like it to be. I also found the shape to be useless and it doesn't do a great job picking up enough product and/or blending the colour out.
- Smells like nothing.
Overall, I would rate this product a 9/10! I would definitely purchase this product again! Possibly in a different shade. :P (This product has now becomes one of my make up bag's stable!)
I hope this post was somewhat helpful! Thank you for reading and feel free to leave a comment down belowwwwww. ♡