Today I have a mascara to review for you! My friend actually got me this when he went to UK (Along with the 17 Smoulder Gel Eyeliner ) and I was very surprised and excited to see this because I'm not a big fan of mascara, I don't wears it everyday, so I wonder if this mascara would change that!
Colour range: 2 colours
Capacity - 7ml
Price: £10 (On the Boots website)
(I have an oily eyelid and a long but super straight, Asian lashes. I believe my lashes grow straight down = =)
(Left: No mascara || Right: With mascara)
- Lasting power! This product holds my curls for so long!I was very surprised to see that my eyelashes were still curled after 6-7 hours; especially when I compared it to my other eye which is not curled.
- How I curl my lashes (for Asian, straight lashes which grow downwards)
- (Opt. - Curl the lashes before applying/doing anything)
- Apply around 1-2 coats to the regular lashes
- After the mascara has dried, curl the lashes and holds for about 5 seconds before releasing :D
- I found that by applying the mascara first before curling, it allows the mascara to distributes on my lashes much better. For straight lashes which grow downwards, there's a slight angle to where the eyelash curler curls the lashes, so that part where curler curls may not get coated properly (if you were to curl it first then to apply the mascara)
- Colour! Super black, opaque and pigmented. :D
- Length! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like this mascara contains little fibers to helps lengthen the lashes. I think my right lashes look longer than my left. ^_^
- The smudge. I found that I had to check the mirror often since it does transfers to my eye bags. (Not waterproof)
- The price. £10 is around USD17 which is closer to the price of a more higher end products. Although this product is good, it's not that great that would charge you USD17. O_O However, my friend only paid £20 for everything (6 products: 2x of this mascara, 2x of the liner and 2x Rimmel powder) because there's a promotion going on right now! So, my British people, go to your Boots and treat yourself before the promotion ends! Wish I was there myself for the promotion (T_T) ... though I'm still very thankful my friend walked into Boots for me lol... must be awkward for a dude haha!
Overall, I would rate this product a 9/10
Would you purchase this? Let me know! Thank you so much for reading and I hope this post was somewhat helpful. :) Bye~